Finite-frequency-dependent noise of a quantum dot in a magnetic field. [Internet]. Submitted. Website
Measure of Diracness in two-dimensional semiconductors . [Internet]. Submitted. Website.
Persistent memory in athermal systems in deformable energy landscapes . [Internet]. Submitted. Website.
Differently Shaped Hard Body Colloids in Confinement: From passive to active particles . Eur. Phys. J. Special Topics [Internet]. 2013;(222):3023. Website
Tight-binding models in a quasiperiodic optical lattice. International Conference on Quasicrystals CQ12 (Kracow, Poland) [Internet]. Submitted. Website.
Fractional quantum Hall states in charge-imbalanced bilayer systems . J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. [Internet]. 2013;(456):012036 . Website.
Non-volatile multilevel resistive switching memory cell: A transition metal oxide-based circuit. IEEE Transactions on CAS II [Internet]. In Press. Website
- 1 of 2
- New stagiaires arriving this spring-summer
- New Year New arrivals!
- Thesis defense of Jean-René Souquet
- Juho Lintuvuori (now at University of Edinburgh) has received a Marie Curie Fellowship to join the LPS.
- G. Foffi has received 15keuro by the grant “Attractivité 2014” of UPS.
- Andrey Varlamov is visiting our group in January.
- Arnaud RAOUX and Sébastien GUISSART have joined our Ph.D program.
- Olésia DMYTRUK, Ph.D student from Ukraine, joins our group.
- GDR meeting "Physique Quantique Mesoscopique"